Finally, we have something positive to say. After a long 3 months, we have been given the ‘green light’ to re-open the doors to provide you with our first-class treatment services.
- GTD Sports Therapy will open on Monday 6th July 2020. Clients requiring urgent treatment will be able to make appointments.
Sports massage is not permitted at present.
Tel: 07890 830717
Whilst this is brilliant news, we do have to comply with Government Legislation, to prevent / minimise the spread of COVID-19.
To help us achieve compliance, on Wednesday 01.07.20, we commissioned True Washrooms Ltd, Porthcawl, to carry out a professional deep clean, to disinfect all areas. In addition, we are asking clients to adhere to the following NEW procedures when booking, attending, and leaving appointments:
- DO NOT attend the clinic to book appointments.
- Please TELEPHONE the clinic instead.
- Appointments will be limited as we must allow sufficient time between clients to clean / disinfect treatment rooms.
- GTD Sports Therapy will only be able to offer 30-minute appointments and CANNOT offer sports massage at present.
- Payment will be taken over the telephone.
- When booking your appointment, please allow time for staff to complete our Client Consent form during the telephone call. This will reduce the amount of time spent on clinic premises.
ATTENDING THE CLINIC FOR APPOINTMENTS
- DO NOT attend the clinic if you have any of the COVID-19 symptoms.
- On arrival, please wait in your vehicle and you will be contacted when your therapist is available.
- On entry to the clinic, you will need to make use of the wash facilities, to wash and sanitise your hands.
- All clients will be asked to wear a face covering.
- All clients will be asked to complete a COVID-19 disclaimer. Refusal will result in denied entry.
- All clients will have their temperature recorded before entering the waiting area / treatment rooms. A contact free device is used to facilitate this.
- Capacity has been reduced to comply with 2m social distancing guidelines.
- Every effort will be made to ensure that clients do not cross over.
- Therapists have been issued with PPE and will be wearing this during your treatment, depending on the nature of the treatment & practicalities of delivering it.
- Your therapist will ensure that treatment rooms are cleaned / disinfected between clients using approved industrial cleaner.
- Treatment beds will be washed down after every client.
- Couch Roll will be used on beds and disposed of after every client.
- Disposable cradle covers will be used and discarded after every client.
- Plastic storage containers will be used for client property. This will be disinfected after every client.
- Payment will be taken in advance of your appointment, over the telephone at the time of booking. This is to reduce the time spent in the clinic.
- Our toilet facilities are CLOSED until further notice.
- We are unable to offer complimentary hot/cold drinks until further notice.
All the procedures outlined, are designed to comply with social distancing within the context of our business and deliver a professional and safe service.
Thank you for your co-operation.
GTD SPORTS THERAPY