General Data Protection Regulations (GDPR) 2018
What information do we collect about you?
We only collect information contained within our ‘Client Information & Consent Form’ which you complete when you attend your first appointment.
How will we use the information about you?
- We will use the information you provide to decide the most appropriate treatment for you.
- We will use your email address & mobile number to send you automated appointment confirmations and reminders.
- We will use your email address & mobile number to contact you regarding clinic related matters.
- With your consent, we will use the information you provide, to refer you onto medical professionals / insurance companies or for MRI scans.
How will we store your Personal Information?
- GTD Sports Therapy uses software provided by ‘Shedul.com’ (GDPR compliant) to electronically store your information.
- This system facilitates our automated email/mobile appointment confirmations & reminders to you.
- This system is used to run our appointment diary.
How long will we store your personal information?
- Whilst you remain a client of GTD Sports Therapy, we will retain your personal information.
- If 12 months has lapsed since your last appointment, then your ‘Client Form’ will be shredded and your electronical record, deleted.
What we will not do:
- Is sell your personal information to any other organisation.
- Disclose your personal information to any other organisation without first obtaining your consent.
- We would like to use your email address to send you information about any offers we may have.
- You have a right at any time to stop us from contacting you for marketing purposes.
- You have the right to request a copy of the information that we hold about you. Please email or write to us.
- You may ask us to correct or remove information you think is inaccurate.
GTD Sports Therapy Website
How to contact us
GTD Sports Therapy
The Therapy Centre
Bridgend Industrial Estate